From our early days as stallholders at Carriageworks Market, in Redfern, we’ve dreamed of opening a Shepherd’s café in Sydney’s vibrant, bustling Inner West. You’ve told us over the years on social media and at Carriageworks and Orange Grove Markets that you want – no, NEED – a Shepherd’s in your neck of the woods, and at long last, your patience is about to be rewarded.
This month (i.e. June 2021) we’re opening not one, but TWO Inner West Shepherd’s locations – one in the beautiful Broadway Shopping Centre in Ultimo, and a second in the long-awaited exciting new wing of the Marrickville Metro.
Each store is infused with it’s own personality; designed to reflect the spirit of the space and to meet the needs of the local community. Both will stock and serve our handmade sourdough, gourmet pies, irresistible pastries and Nice Kitty ‘clean’ treats, as well as delicious coffee from our partners at Seven Mile Roasters.
Here’s everything you need to know about our two new Inner West locations;
- 1 Bay St, Ultimo
- Opening Thursday, June 3rd
- Shepherd’s will be located immediately in front of Coles, on the Ground Floor
- Opening specials will include a competition and product specials (check our socials for details!)
- Will there be coffee? You bet!
- Parking free in the centre for 2 hours
- Smidmore St, Marrickville
- Opening Thursday, June 10th with celebrations running til the 14th
- Shepherd’s will be located in the NEW Metro wing, across the road from the existing centre (connected by a footbridge)
- Opening specials will include 5 days of deals, from bread to sweets and more!
- Will there be coffee? Sooo much!
- Parking free in the centre for 3 hours
- PS – how cool is this; the new Metro will be dog-friendly!