COMP RUNS SAT 21.11 – SAT 28.11 2020.
Feeling creative? We hope so, because we’re excited to announce our biggest competition ever, and it requires a little bit of inspiration from you!
For many years, our GF Fruit Mince Pies have been a silly season essential, and their popularity shows no sign of flagging. This year we want to improve on perfection with a brand new filling flavour for our Fruit Mince Pies – and we need your help.
Simply come up with an idea for a new, festive Fruit Mince Pie filling and enter it via our Facebook or Instagram comp posts to be in the running to win. We’ll pick our favourite from your entries – one we think we can recreate beautifully and which will deliver the right texture – and then we’ll get to work bringing it to life!
Our winner will receive the FIRST 6-pack of their own Fruit Mince Pie creation, warm from the ovens to enjoy, PLUS they’ll take home a gorgeous Christmas hamper full of Shepherd’s and Nice Kitty treats, PLUS a $500 donation to a charity of their choice!
How to Enter
- Head to the Shepherd’s Facebook or Instagram accounts (make sure you’re following us on one of them!)
- Comment on the competition post with your filling flavour idea
- Tag a friend who might like to give it a go too
- Enter between Sat 21.11 and Sat 28.11
- Keep your eye peeled on Sunday 29.11 for the winner announcement!
- Oh and read the t’s and c’s below to make sure you’re eligible 🙂
Terms and Conditions
- Winner must live in a Shepherd’s online delivery area OR be able to come to our Bakehouse in Sefton, Sydney to pick up their prize on a mutually agreed date in early December.
- You must enter on the correct (original) competition post, and fulfil the conditions above to enter (i.e. comment a filling idea, tag a friend, follow our account).
- Comp entries will not be accepted by email, messenger or text
- Prize is a hamper of Shepherd’s and Nice Kitty products, contents TBC but value exceeds $100 RRP
- This competition is not in any way affiliated with Facebook/Instagram
- Winner may nominate a registered charity and Shepherd’s will donate $500 to that charity. If the winner prefers not to nominate, Shepherd’s will select a charity to receive the donation.